On Thursday 26th November at 6.30pm Ethros Gym in Ashbourne are holding a body weight bench press competition, all in aid of Cancer Research. The rules are simple…
• Enter your details onto the registration sheet.
• Your bodyweight on the day is the weight you will press.
• Full repetitions / no half reps!
• The bar must touch your chest!
• Don’t forget this event is all in aid of charity.
This is sure to be a fun night full of prizes and competitions.
Come along and support the night even if you don’t want to take part in the challenge. As the competition is based on your body weight, the winner is not necessarily going to be the biggest / strongest person.
Edge Of The Earth provided the poster design for the event and Wayne will also be there on the night to take part.
We look forward to seeing you there!